Maintaining your oral health is not just important for looking great.
Our practice philosophy incorporates current research that clearly links your oral and overall health. That's why our dentists perform a comprehensive oral exam, and that that accounts for the connection between your oral and overall health. At its core, our preventative dental program focuses on:
- Discussing your concerns regarding your smile and oral health
- Performing a thorough clinical exam for early diagnoses of oral health conditions
- Cleaning teeth by removing plaque and calculus that cannot be removed by regular home care
- Maintaining the health of your gums and supporting bone to insure that your smile lasts your entire lifetime
- Providing tips that will help you stay healthy between visits.
Our dentists and team practice judgment free dentistry. We understand that patients may have delayed their dental care, or may not have practiced regular home oral care. Our primary concern is creating a plan for our patient's to maintain their health going forward.
We also know that current guidelines set by the American Dental Association and other regulatory agencies suggest that regular dental visits should be made in alignment with patient risk factors and dental history. While six month visits are typical, we will evaluate each patient's risk factors and oral health to propose a maintenance frequency that will maintain their optimal health.